Murata (Mansfield, MA) has announced the ULS series of Murata Power Solutions, 100 Watt fully regulated DC-DC converters designed for use in distributed or intermediate bus power architectures. Delivering up to 100 W from an industry standard 1/16 brick package opens new design opportunities for power engineers needing to maximize power density where board space and efficiency are top priorities. Features include:
- Efficiencies up to 92% on the 12 Vout model and 91% on the 3.3 and 5 Vout models.
- Advanced mechanical design techniques, components, and materials to optimize the electrical performance and thermal properties.
- Options including 3.3, 5, or 12 VDC outputs.
- An input voltage range of 36-75 V, meeting the insulation requirements of EN60950 - up to 2250 VDC.
- Remote on/off control.
- Over temperature and over current protection.
- Output voltage sense pins that maintain output regulation to within ±0.2% across all input line and load conditions.
For more information visit www.murata-ps.com.