Unitronics (Quincy, MA) has announced that even more of their products are now suitable for hazardous locations with UL Class I, Division 2 ratings. Even more equipped for industries such as oil and petrochemical, some of the newly rated products include: the V570-57-T20B (PLC + 5.7” color touch HMI), the V570-57-T20B-J (PLC + 5.7” flat fascia color touch HMI), the V1040-T20B (PLC + 10.4” color touch HMI), the V1210-T20BJ (PLC + 12.1” flat fascia color touch HMI), the V200-18-E6B (snap-in I/O board), and the EX-A2X (isolated expansion adapter). Unitronics' PLC + HMI package:
- Exempts machine manufacturers from setting up Panel-PLC communication- saving them programming time, cabinet space, and money.
- Supports a full product line - ranging from units like the Jazz model- Designed specifically to control small machines and to perform simple-to-medium automation tasks with a 2 line text HMI, programmable function keys and up to 40 onboard I/O- to the Vision1210, that features a 12.1” fully flat fascia color touch screen HMI with I/O Expandable up to 1024.
- Includes digital and analog inputs and outputs, high-speed I/O, PT100/Thermocouple capabilities, and weight measurement.
- Offers auto tune PID and direct thermocouple input capabilities.
- Features a free remote access that allows for the ability to access the unit from your desktop for both debugging and data retrieval.