N-Tron 716M12 & Sixnet SLX Switches
Red Lion Controls (York, PA) has announced that the company has expanded its portfolio of industrial Ethernet switching solutions with the new N-Tron 716M12 and Sixnet SLX-5EG, SLX-3EG and SLX-3ES switches and media converters. These Ethernet switches and converters provide high performance in a rugged package to meet networking requirements for industrial applications such as transportation and video surveillance.
The 716M12 managed switches feature:
- 16 Ethernet ports with M12 connectors.
- A rugged IP67 enclosure.
- UL approval for use in Class 1, Div. 2 hazardous locations and the EN50155 certification for railway applications.
The SLX-5EG switches feature:
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports for real-time operation and high performance.
- Availability in two models.
- 3 Gigabit 10/100/1000 PoE and 2 Gigabit SFP ports.
- 802.3 af Power over Ethernet (PoE).
For more information visit www.redlion.net/networking.