FCI (Etters, PA) has developed a CXP-to-CXP 12X connection option to complement its line of XLerate-12X Series active optical cable assemblies. The XLerate-12X CXP-to-CXP active optical cables are ideal for high-density signal transmission seen in critical operations within high-performance computing applications and data centers. Features include:
- Twelve-channel cable assemblies.
- Signal transmission rates up to 12.5 Gb/s per channel.
- An aggregate bandwidth of 150 Gb/s and a throughput up to 55Gb/s per linear centimeter of panel length.
- Availability in lengths of up to 100 m.
- A fire-resistant design with helix construction that allows for easy cable routing and bending.
For more information visit www.fciconnect.com/highspeedio.