Prototyping Spotlight: RedEye On Demand
At RedEye On Demand we use Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) technology to transform your digital designs to 3D printed parts. We automate your manufacturing process providing quality prototypes, manufacturing tools and short-run production services.
In addition to FDM, RedEye also gives you access to PolyJet technology. PolyJet is a popular technology choice which is similar to Stereolithography (SLA) in that it uses photosensitive resin; however, PolyJet builds each layer at approximately 16 microns making it more accurate than SLA.
No matter which process is right for your parts, trust RedEye's digital manufacturing services to speed your product to market faster.
Real Materials, Real Time & Cost Savings
At RedEye, you can choose from 16 different high-performance thermoplastic and resin materials.
Combine our engineering-grade materials with Ready Part finishing service and you'll get real production parts that are strong, functional and smooth.
With more than 100 systems in our global facilities we can build up to 5,000 parts in two weeks while handling the largest and most complex projects with ease.
- Avoid product iterations after tooling; use RedEye's services to prototype early and often.
- Speed time to market by using RedEye's digital manufacturing services as your bridge to tooling.
- Get your parts the next business day with Overnight Build.
- Cut costs.
- No need to purchase and maintain capital equipment.
- No need to hire and train additional staff.
- We build what you need when you need it.
Get More Options
- Get access to a wide variety of thermoplastic and photo-polymer resins.
- Build big, complex and low-volume durable parts with ease.
- Choose from advanced finishing options, such as: Ready Part, Painting, and Plating.
Our customers rely on us for our expertise, instant accurate estimates and on-time, on-budget delivery.
We are dedicated to making your digital manufacturing experience as effortless as possible.
RedEye On Demand was formed in 2005 as an online extension of Stratasys to provide improved access to 3D printing technology worldwide.
Today, RedEye offers a variety of high quality 3D printing services to meet your needs from: rapid prototyping to low-volume production of end-use parts.
With RedEye you can choose from value-priced engineering-grade thermoplastics to full color finishing options and any combination in between.
Point, click & buy online at www.RedEyeOnDemand.com.