Ideal for business equipment, point-of-sale devices, tablet PC’s & personal electronics, indoor & outdoor lighting, cameras, displays, automotive and more
Triad Magnetics (Corona, CA) is introducing their new WSU Series Wall Mount Plug-In Power Supply Series, designed with the latest electronics switching topologies in a sleek surface mount package. The WSU Series Wall Mount Plug-In Power Supplies meet or exceed U.S. EISA 2007, European CEC 2005/32/EC standards and California Electrical Commission (CEC) requirements, consuming 25 percent less power than previous generation power supplies. Their clean compact surface mount construction also reduces their package size by 50 percent and their weight by 70 percent. The Wall Mount Plug-In Power Supplies is available in a wide power range from 6.75 to 36 W. The input range is 100 to 240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, and output voltages are 4.5 to 24 Volts. Features include:
- Six-foot long cord with standard barrel connector.
- Dielectric strength of 4 KVdc for 60 seconds.
- Rugged, double insulated construction
- Operates at a wide temperature range from 0 to 40°C at maximum load.
- Operates from 5-95 percent non-condensing humidity.
For more information visit: triadmagnetics.com