Components Corporation (Denville, NJ) has expanded product offerings to include a series of single-molded test points, eliminating the standard cut edge. The color-coded plastic stand-offs of the new TP-104, TP-105, TP-106 enhance visibility for easy polarization and identification on a crowded circuit board.
The TP-104 features:
- Color-coded solid non-slip grip of test clips and probes.
- Single hole wave-solderability.
- Availability without a “burr”.
The TP-105 features:
- A loop profile for positive test probe retention.
- An above-board profile that is substantially below that of headers and other devices used as test points.
- The ability to refit without any printed circuit board layout re-design costs.
The TP-106 features:
- A profile which stands above crowded circuitry.
- A positive anchor for spring loaded clips or probe tips.
- An anchor size that is large enough to terminate conventional alligator clips.
- A design that is a single molded part without a “burr”.
For more information visit www.componentscorp.com.