The new MD Plus Series from Dart Controls (Zionsville, IN) is an integrated closed-loop DC motor drive, process controller and local operator station all in one. Available in panel and stand alone NEMA 4/4X versions, the auto-sensing dual voltage source (120/240VAC, 50/60Hz) design will support up to 2HP DCPM motors typically used in process pump chemical feed applications. Features include:
- Two field-programmable Form C relay contacts that can be set to indicate a wide variety of conditions.
- Availability in both enclosed and panel-mount versions.
- A NEMA 4 enclosure (MD50E-420) or a NEMA 4X rated faceplate (1/8 DIN MD40P-420 and 1/4 DIN MD50P-420).
- 1/50 to 2.0 adjustable HP range.
- Adjustable PID settings.
- Two alarm relay outputs (form C, 5 Amp @ 250 VAC).
For more information visit http://www.dartcontrols.com/product-guide/digital-dc-speed-controls-2/mdp-plus/.