Zero Surge (Frenchtown, NJ) has introduced a series of safe and effective surge protection modules uniquely engineered for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) applications. The OEM open chassis modules integrate patented endurance technologies to deliver exceptional performance and unparalleled surge and noise protection over a wide voltage range. Features include:
- Modules that can be specified in open frame and DIN rail mounts in 5, 8, 15, and 20 A.
- A voltage range of 85 - 175 V to filter dangerous surge energy and minimize let-through voltage.
- Total Surge Cancellation (TSC) technology.
- The inherently removal of EMI/RFI noise interference from power lines.
- The elimination of MOVs (Metal Oxide Varistors) that divert surges.
For more information visit www.zerosurge.com.