Global Specialties (Yorba Linda, CA) has introduced The DL-030, Microprocessor Design Trainer. The DL-030 utilizes an FPGA chip allowing a user to implement a fully functioning microcontroller in minutes. The DL-030 is a complete and ruggedly packed trainer that will provide a solid learning platform for individuals and classroom students. Features include:
- An Altera Nios II embedded processor.
- 11 hands-on labs correlated to any textbook for microprocessor design training.
- A rugged, lightweight, blow-molded carrying case.
- A complete kit with 100 machined pin hookup wires.
- 16 LEDs.
- 3, 7-segment displays.
- 16 slide switches and 3 push-button switches.
- 8 input/output connection sockets.
For more information visit www.globalspecialties.com.