Kaman’s (Marietta, GA ) KD-2306, a non-contact linear displacement measuring instrument, is based on proven inductive eddy current technology. Kaman’s KD-2306 makes high-precision static and dynamic measurements, and supports ambient, moderate temperature, and cryogenic-rated sensors. Applications range from lab work to production and process automation. Features include:
- DIN rail mount packaging.
- Resolution down to 10 nm.
- Speeds to 50 kHz.
- Multiple high-gain output with easy calibration and synchronization.
- Standard sensing ranges from 0.02” to 2.4”, with 0.01%FS resolution or better.
- Non-linearity less than 0.5%FS.
For more information visit www.kamansensors.com.