Z-LASER (Germany) has announced its fiber-coupled laser systems. This newly developed “ZFSM” laser system utilizes the inherently superior optical properties of fibers. This new product is especially suitable for applications with highest requirements in projection accuracy that is demanded in industrial machine vision and medical application. Features include:
- A variety of point and line optics with various specs.
- Pointing stability of <3 μrad / °C.
- Spot/line width down to 15 μm at 100 mm working distance.
- Digital modulation up to 100 kHz.
- Analog modulation up to 100 kHz (concurrently to digital modulation).
- A supply voltage of 4.5-30 VDC.
For more information visit www.z-laser.com.