Avago Technologies (San Jose, CA) (Nasdaq:AVGO) has announced a new highly-integrated smart gate drive optocoupler device, the ACPL-339J. The device is a 1 A output current gate drive optocoupler with dual outputs optimized for driving both high-side and low-side gates of the MOSFET buffer stage. Features include:
- Internal active timing control circuitry.
- A design to support MOSFET buffer of various current ratings.
- VCE desaturation (DESAT) detection.
- Under voltage lockout (UVLO) detection.
- Isolated open collector fault feedback.
- A maximum reinforced working insulation voltage of VIORM=1414VPEAK and
- UL1577 with a maximum insulation voltage of 5 kVRMS.
For more information visit www.avagotech.com.