Transducer USA (Elk Grove Village, IL) is now offering a family of dust and watertight audio components that meet current IP requirements. Ideal for wet applications like sumps, bilge pumps, marine instruments or any other outdoor wet applications these audio components consist of a 6.8 x 2.7 mm Omni directional microphone that is dust and watertight. Other features include:
- An operating voltage of 2.0 VDC at 100 - 20,000 KHz.
- An operating temperature range of -20° to +70°C.
- A sound output of 85 dB at a continuous tone frequency of 5.0 KHz at 6-14 VDC.
- The Model KPEG267, which can operate submerged in up to 3’ of water.
- The Model TRKPE-243, which generates 80 dB with a continuous tone of 5.0 KHz.
For more information visit www.tusainc.com.