Newport Corporation (Irvine, CA) has introduced the compact and high torque RGV100HL high-speed precision rotation stage. Developed to accelerate loads having higher rotational inertia, the new stage is compatible with Newport’s XPS-DRV02 driver. The RGV100HL provides the same high resolution and outstanding positioning performance as Newport’s legacy RGV100BL precision rotation stage, while delivering 3X the torque and 5X the acceleration. Features include:
- Direct-drive technology, which provides faster, rotating speeds with superior reliability and enhanced positioning sensitivity.
- A footprint of 115 x 115 mm.
- A precision glass scale encoder that guarantees 0.0003° repeatability and 0.0001° minimum incremental motion.
- 360° travel with 0.01° on-axis accuracy.
- A proprietary 4-point contact ball bearing design.
- A 30-mm diameter through-hole for easy routing of cable and vacuum lines.
For more information visit www.newport.com/RGV100HL.