Pulse Electronics Corporation (San Diego, CA) (NYSE: PULS) has announced the launch of a new integrated connector module (ICM) platform for 10GBASE-T (10 gigabit over twisted-pair) switches. Pulse's 10 gig ICMs are qualified with leading 10GBASE-T silicon vendors, meeting their stringent requirements and facilitating the implementation of 10GBASE-T in large enterprises and cloud data centers. Features include:
- The availability of the four most common port configurations: 2x2, 2x4, 2x6, and 2x8.
- Solder through-hole or press fit pin technology.
- A patented shielding system that prevents noise interference from adjacent ports.
- A tuning for flat insertion loss curves and excellent return loss performance over 10GBASE-T frequencies.
- A light pipe that replaces integrated LEDs.
- The flexibility to support 1 gig or 10 gig magnetic designs with the same volumetric footprint.
For more information visit www.pulseelectronics.com.