Texas Instruments Incorporated (Dallas, TX) (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) has introduced two 3.5-A step-down DC/DC converters with an integrated MOSFET and industry-leading reference accuracy of one percent. The TPS54360 and TPS54340 join TI’s family of Eco-Mode SWIFT DC/DC converters that operate over a wide input range with low operating and shutdown quiescent current. Features include:
- An input range from 4.5 to 60 V (TPS54360) or 42 V (TPS54340).
- Robust input voltage protection.
- Current mode control that allows simple external compensation and flexible component selection.
- An integrated 92-mOhm high-side MOSFET.
- A low dropout operating mode, approaching 100 percent duty cycle.
For more information visit www.ti.com/pmp-tps54360-pr-en.