The OMEGA PX5100 from OMEGA Engineering (Stamford, CT) is a compact, industrial, rangeable, pressure transmitter ideal for monitoring pressures in process automation, hydraulic systems, compressors, pumps, and in tank level applications where consistent, reliable pressure measurement is essential. The PX5100 features:
- Rugged field-proven thin film sensor technology.
- Availability in ranges from 0-50 to 0-7,500 psi, and compound ranges up to -15/50 psi.
- Min, max to record high and low pressure events, and hold feature.
- A rugged aluminum NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure that measures only 2.65" in diameter.
- A backlit LCD display for local reading.
- An output that is a 2-wire configurable 4 to 20 mA signal.
- Rangeability for zero and span that are from -10% to 110% FS URL (Upper Range Limit).