Acromag’s (Wixom, MI) new ACEX4405is a rugged, full-featured carrier board for COM Express modules offering a wide assortment of peripheral I/O connections and a mini PCIe slot for production or prototype systems. The new ACEX4405 carrier card hosts Type 2 or Type 3 COM Express modules and features:
- A small footprint of only 95 x 125 mm.
- Ddual ports for Gigabit Ethernet, RS232/422, and USB.
- A mini PCIe slot that adds further flexibility for expanded, high-speed I/O capabilities.
- Locking and latching connectors that prevent shock or vibration from loosening cables.
- Applicability in the defense, aerospace, industrial automation, transportation, and medical markets.
- Dual SATA connectors, audio, and VGA video interfaces.
- A standard ATX power connector with LEDs for power and status indication.