Fujipoly’s (Carteret, NJ) Zebra 2004 Elastomeric Connector provides 140 electrical connections per inch when positioned between a circuit board and a parallel electronic device such as an LCD display. The cost-effective interconnect device is made from alternating layers of conductive carbon-filled and non-conductive silicone. Features include:
- A construction for devices with contact spacing as low as .020” (.50 mm).
- A current carrying capacity of 50 mA per .040” x .040” pad.
- Custom lengths up to 9" (230 mm).
- Availability in any width from .015” (.38 mm) to .118” (3.0 mm).
- An operational temperature range of -40° to +100°C.
For more information visit www.fujipoly.com.