XP Power (Sunnyvale, CA) has announced the SHP350 series of single output rugged 350 W AC-DC power supplies aimed at industrial applications. The ability to momentarily provide a higher output power is ideal for applications, such as motor start-up, where increased power is very occasionally required. Features include:
- A high power density of 6.6 Watts per cubic inch and with a typical efficiency of 85%.
- Nominal output voltages from +12 to +48 VDC.
- An output that is capable of being adjusted within +/- 10% in order to cater for any non-standard voltage applications.
- A remote sense facility that compensates for a voltage drop of up to 0.5 V due to line losses.
- An auxiliary output that provides an always-on +5 VDC / 0.2 A output.
- A peak power capability that can deliver up to 420 W output for up to 10 seconds.
For more information visit www.xppower.com.