902 MHz Energy Harvesting Wireless Modules
EnOcean (Boston, MA) has announced the availability of a new line of energy harvesting wireless modules communicating on the 902 MHz band for the North American market. These new products increase the effective radio frequency range, offer enhanced resistance to interference, and simplify product development efforts due to shorter antenna lengths. Features include:
- A self-powered wireless switch module (PTM 210U).
- A solar powered wireless sensor module (STM 300U).
- Transceiver modules for controllers and gateways (TCM 300U and TCM 320U).
- Placement in the less crowded sub 1 GHz frequency band.
- Easy design-in process based on EnOcean’s unparalleled module offering.
For more information visit www.enocean.com/enocean_modules_902mhz.