November/December 2012 - Amphibious Skiplane Shifts Shape, Industry
Wed, 12/12/2012 - 3:08pm
In this issue:
- Amphibious Skiplane Shifts Shape, Industry: The AKOYA amphibious skiplane not only redefines the seaplane industry, but it broadens the concept of freedom in transportation and aviation.
- The 3D Printing Revolution: FormLabs has raised more than $2.3M in one month for the initial production of the Form 1 printer, and the start-up only has its eyes set on further industry disruption.
- Kickstart Your Heart: It’s time to embrace the power of Kickstarter.com and like-minded sites that offer a crowdsourcing funding platform for new products attempting to enter the market.
- Not Just a Password: Protecting information will always be vital to our society, maybe even more so as our technology struggles to keep up with the ever expanding Internet sphere and readily available mobile utensils.
- America, the Blend Hub: I’m beginning to think that a key to more American jobs could be a closer connection between European and American businesses.
- What's That Noise?: Users no longer have to settle for one-size-fits all solutions to protect the bearings in valuable equipment.